Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Sights

Straw hats can change the look of an outfit completely. I've been experimenting with different outfits to wear this with, but I haven't been brave enough to wear it out yet =x. 

My weekend carryall/beach bag. This ginormous bag is from Urban outfitters and it is great for traveling on short trips. How cute is the flower patterned lining? It is super girly, but I love it. 

Playing around with my camera in my mom's garden. I've been taking a few photography classes and they've really helped make sense of my dslr. 

I am currently obsessed with home decor/crafting books. I mentioned before that I will be getting an apartment in ny and I really want to make it homey and stylishly comfortable. I have no idea where to start, so I've been using these books as inspiration. One of my favorites is Domino, from the editors of the discontinued Domino magazine. As I don't have any issues of Domino, I was really excited to get this. It has amazing photos, unique ideas, and really helpful tips.

Over the past few months I have accumulated a scary pile of fashion and beauty magazines. I hate the clutter, but I don't have the heart to throw them away. I am thinking I need to go through them, pick out some inspirational pages, and leave the rest to recycle. 
   
And finally, the sweetest dog ever. 

Thanks for sticking through all my randomness, and welcome to my new followers! 

~Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!