Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vegas!

I'm back from Vegas and so exhausted, but it was such a ridiculously fun trip. Lot's of roulette, heels, clubbing, bruises, and laughs. I took my SLR out for the first time so the pictures aren't the greatest, a lot of them were blurry, but I did learn a little more about picture taking =) 




The Belagio


I treated myself to this Thomas Sabo bracelet after winning $200 on roulette! 

My friends and I had an amazing time and I would love to go back again. For now, my body is in need of some serious TLC.
I also stopped at an Inglot in Vegas, which I was so excited about because I've heard such good things about the brand and I will definitely do a post about it soon!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like you had an amazing time :D I really want to go to Vegas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a good time! I need to make a trip to vegas. Love your blog! Get some rest now hun.

    Love Roc
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vegas. Looks like you had a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bracelet wassss sooo cute...I really loved the pineapple charm as well!!

    Also, Inglot is just sooo amazing...we have to go to Garden State Plaza soon so I can get a palette!!

    Love you "Miss Green Chips"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! You're so lucky, seems like such a fun trip. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!