Saturday, October 23, 2010

Liners I've Been Loving


I recently purchased these eyeliners from Smashbox and I have been loving them! 

It is the smashbox Wish for the Perfect Pencils Collection - a box set of 4 mini eyeliners a metallic slate grey, a dark violet, a gold, and a black. This retails at $16 which is a great deal and I believe this is a limited edition set in which $1 of every purchase will be donated to the Children's Miracle Network. 


I have always wanted to get an eyeliner from smashbox because they swatch so beautifully in the store, but I never want to dish out the 20 bucks just for an eyeliner. This set is great because you get to try out 4 different colors, which are not part of their permanent line (I'm such a sucker for these deals). 

                                    

The colors are really pretty and they glide on super smooth. My favorite is the gold one, I love to use it on my lower lash line and even on the inner corner. They have amazing staying power and don't smudge. The only negative is that they are not super pigmented once you've got them on your eyes. This may be a negative for some who like their liners to give intense color, but I find that its a nice alternative that's easy to throw on and have a really pretty, natural look.

I really like these eyeliners, as I knew I would, and would maybe even consider buying a full size one. I've got my eye on the Indigo Ink and Black Violet ones. It sucks that they don't have a full size of the 14k because I really do love it!

What eyeliners are you into at the moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!