Monday, October 11, 2010

Current Obsession: Lush Dream Cream

Fall has arrived and with it comes dry and flaky skin (well for me at least). Thankfully for Lush's dream cream, my skin has stayed beautiful moisturized, which is why I have recently been hooked on this body cream.


It's amazing! Incredibly thick and creamy, it's loaded with essential oils that give your skin intense moisture and leave it feeling soft all day. I use this at night on my arms, legs, hands, and feet. Because it is so thick, I have to let it sit and soak into my skin before going to bed, but I don't mind because the results are so worth it! 

I once spent an entire class period feeling my arms because I could not believe how soft they were. Yea. 

It smells very herbal and has a strong jasmine scent. I happen to love the smell, but I also feel like it's an acquired scent, as I hated it at first. 

I think this cream really does wonders for the skin. I've found that it has significantly reduced the bumpiness in some areas of my skin and I many people have said that it is an amazing treatment for eczema. 

I've used a little more than half the jar and I have had it for around 6 months now, so it's definitely long-lasting and ridiculously addicting to use! I would definitely repurchase this, and I would love to try out the other body moisturizers that Lush makes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!